MBWP Certification Requirements
- Enroll in and complete an approved MBWP workshop.
- Maintain a consistent personal mindfulness practice for a minimum of one year after completing the workshop.
- Engage in remote monthly cohort meetings to discuss personal practice and teaching applications.
- Engage in remote monthly meetings with an MBWP certified teacher to discuss personal practice along with pedagogical ideas, applications, and progress.
- Submit three video artifacts, along with accompanying commentary, demonstrating applications of MBWP in an educational setting.
- Submit a cumulative written project that includes, (a) a summary of MBWP principles and their applications in teaching, (b) sample lesson plans, and (c) an additional artifact demonstrating a current or potential application of MBWP.
- Complete four in-person supervised teaching units in your role as apprentice faculty for an approved MBWP workshop. Enrollment in the workshop as a paid participant is required.
- Complete an exit interview with a certified MBWP teacher.
Learn more about completion time and costs. MBWP Costs and Completion