This certification program is designed for educators interested in deepening their knowledge and commitment to mindfulness-based education in their personal and professional lives.
What will I be able to do with MBWP Certification?
- Refer to yourself as a certified MBWP teacher and add this designation to your credentials.
- Engage in a personal mindfulness practice with a deeper understanding of the philosophical, ethical, scientific, pedagogical, and creative foundations of mindfulness and its applications in contemporary education.
- Design and facilitate introductory level classes and workshops on MBWP and advise and serve as a consultant to those interested in applying MBWP principles in their work as teachers and musicians.
- Incorporate MBWP practices and interventions into your work as an educator and musician.
- In certain circumstances and as requested, serve as a monthly cohort or individual meeting facilitator for aspiring MBWP teachers.
- Earn professional development credit.
Interested? Learn more about our certification requirements.